Sunday, September 15, 2013

Falling into place

So let me just say that I am in a great place in my life right now.  I love my job.  It is exactly what I hoped and so much more.   Sam, my para, is wonderful.  She is such a self starter and I know she will be a great teacher.  I love my new house.  I feel such a sense of accomplishment.  If I could just sell the old house, I would be able to start putting money back in savings.  I am so excited to become an aunt soon.  I am so proud and thankful that Crys is doing okay and can't wait to go see her in two weeks.  Jake and I are so happy also.  I feel like all that we have been through has made us love and appreciate each other so much.  We have even been discussing marriage and kids lately.  Payton is getting so big.  He is now taking drum, cello, singing and dance lessons.  He is such a great kid and it sometimes pains me at how much he has grown up.  I miss the days of him crying for "my Becky". Sadly, my church closed down.  I will miss it and all the folks every Sunday.  I have been to two new churches the past two Sundays but have yet to find a good fit for me.  I know God will lead me where he wants me.  Mike and Leeanne gave me an elliptical and I am excited to get on there and get some weight off.  Guess I have covered most of the recent blessings in my life for now. 

Till next time,

Beck

2 comments:

  1. hey babe I am so proud of u an all u have accomplished in ur life praying u sell ur house real soon so u can be free of the extra payment just takes a little time someone will come along an it will be just right for them a great starter house for anyone I hope it all works out for u an Jacob id love nothing better than 4 u to have it all an be happy an not be alone an have the family u always wanted just be patient an pray for gods will in ur life just be happy most of all love u always ur momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momma, I love you so much. You have been such an amazing mother to me and I am so lucky to have you as my momma. <3

    ReplyDelete