Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Birthday America!

So I had a wonderful 4th of July.   Slept in late (9:30am), lazed around for a bit, got ready and headed over to Jake's house.  Mason  and Payton were playing and being silly all day.  It was good to see both of them having so much fun.  My cousins were my best friends growing up and it is cool to see that in the boys.  In the afternoon, Jake and I took them to get fireworks and then to the Parkville fun fest.   They rode rides and played games and ate yummy food.  Then we came home and shot off fireworks.  After all that, I came home to my house and watched Worlds of Fun fireworks from my recliner.  Now I am sitting here wondering if I will be able to fall asleep with all the folks in my neighborhood still shooting off fireworks.   In other news, Jake and I got back together on June 29th.  We decided to give it another try.  We basically have been dating for a while but nothing was official until the 29th.  I am very happy and he seems to be too.  I am very thankful that God helped us find our way back to each other.  He always seems to make a way when you just trust him.  Jake and I have both grown up a lot and seem to want the same things in life.  I had a great time last weekend with my sis and Dyl in town.  We ate out a lot but luckily I did not gain any weight back.  I am actually down 22.2 since January.  I know it is slow but I am ok with that if it stays off.   I have not been able to exercise with my bum knee so I hope it gets better after my surgery.  I am having knee and wrist surgery on the 30th of this month.  Prayers that it all goes ok.  Jake quit smoking for Payton for his bday.  I am so proud of him.  I hope that after my surgery, we can both start working out and lose some weight.  If I ever want to have a baby, I have to get some weight off.  I guess I have rambled on enough tonight.  Till next time,

Beck

2 comments:

  1. i want u to be healthy an happy take a day at a time if u an jake r meant to be it will work keep your faith in god im proud of all u have accomplished this year good for jake he has quit smoking thats not an easy thing to do i wish him the best we have always thought of payton as one of us proud of him love u always momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momma,
    It means so much to have your love and support. I am very lucky to have such an amazing momma. I will be lucky to be half the woman you are. I love you too!

    ReplyDelete